Save time, save product and increase your profits with the all-new ButterCream UV/LED Color Gels from Light Elegance. ButterCream is opaque with extremely thin application thickness, meaning one-coat coverage and no added thickness to the nail.
ButterCream gives your more vibrant and gorgeous full coverage with less effort. The viscosity and technology (created by Jim), makes it simple to apply. You only need one color coat that is about half the thickness of a sheet of paper, or else it wont cure properly and it will cause service breakdown. Since the application does not add any thickness to the nail, simply file off to remove.
Heres how you apply Light Elegance ButterCream:
1. Cleanse the nail with Light Elegance Cleanser.
2. Prep the natural nail or existing enhancement with Light Elegance Perfect File.
3. Cleanse prepped nail with Light Elegance Cleanser.
4. Apply any light Eelgance bonding agent (cure for 2 minutes in UV or 30 seconds in LED).
5. Apply any Light Elegance Pink or Clear Gel as a base coat (cure for 2 minutes in UV or 30 seconds in LED).
6. Apply a thin coat of ButterCream Color Gel (cure for 2 minutes in UV or 30 seconds in LED).
7. Apply a second thin coat of ButterCream Color Gel (this step is optional).
8. Apply Super Shiny top coat (cure for 2 minutes in UV or 60 seconds in LED).
9. Cleanse sticky residue for perfect shine!
Cairo Queen: It’s a berry purple filled with shimmer. Definitely Royalty.