OPI Classic Nail Lacquer Hollywood Spring 2021
Introducing a beautiful mix of neutrals and muted pastels paired with pops of color that really brings together diva extravagance and old school glamour. For the beginning of OPI’s 40th Anniversary year, consumers are transported to the glamourous streets of Hollywood, where the legacy first began.
A pop of pretty persimmon pink to hit the tabloids and create nail fashion frenzy.
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- For a mani that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
- NL - Suzi Calls the Paparazzi
- NL - I’m an Extra
- NL - Movie Buff
- NL - Hollywood & Vibe
- NL - Bee-hind the Scenes
- NL - Destined to be a Legend
- NL - Rated Pea-G
- NL - Oh You Sing, Dance, Act, and Produce?
- NL - Award for Best Nails goes to…
- NL - I’m Really an Actress
- NL - 15 Minutes of Flame
- NL - Emmy, have you seen Oscar?